He is one busy little man and makes every single day fly by!
Big things that have happened recently:
- He crawls, and climbs, and he's fast, and gets into everything. (how I am not back to my pre-baby weight by now by chasing him around?...I have no idea!)
- He now has 4 big teeth! :) (with more on their way)
- He LOVES his momma and has MAJOR separation anxiety. :/
- He is picking up more random words.
- He pushes a ball back and forth with dad.
- He gets such crazy air when he's jumping in his crib, that it has now been moved to the lowest level it can go. (he's getting too big!)
- If there is any music on...on a commercial, on the radio, a tv show, in the grocery store, anywhere, any time...he dances. Bouncing, hands in the air, big smile, the whole thing. It's pretty awesome.
This hat is a little big (size 1-3 years), but it was too adorable to not take a few pictures of! I'm sure you will see it plenty more in the next couple years when it fits a little better ;)