So Jordan is 7 months old. How? I have no idea...but he is, the calendar says so - so I guess its true (I still don't get it though!) .
A few new things he's up to these days:
- He crawls backwards.
- He has two teeth.
- He screams (loud).
- He makes monster noises/growls, and thinks its hilarious.
- He says: mommy, mama , dada , yeah, and Haaaaaa (his version of Hi).
- He pulls himself up all the way
- He holds on to his crib rail , jumps like a crazy, and gets serious air.
- He wont let me put him down all of a sudden... and if I do, all I hear is "MMAAAAAAMMAAAAA!!!"....my back is seriously hoping this phase passes super soon!
- He laughs at everything. When some one else laughs, when the dogs walk by, when he thinks something is funny on TV...just randomly, whenever basically.
- He loves squash , but hates pears.
- He is crazy loud at home, but silent around people he doesn't know.
and lastly , hes getting cuter by the day...heres proof: