Happy 3 month birthday! The time has seriously flew by faster than I could have ever imagined.
This morning after your bottle , you were standing on my lap , leaning on my chest - doing little baby squats. Only stopping to give me flirty little smiles, and to chat a bit with your sweet little coos.
I know every parent thinks their baby is the greatest, but really....you are. It could be the mommy hormones, but every day (at least a couple times) , you smile at me while doing something amazing and I instantly get teary eyed. You are honestly amazing.
A few things that make my heart beat a little faster on a daily bases:
- They are not just smiles, they have beautiful little sounds to go along with them. They are shy and sweet. They are so you, and so perfect.
- At only 3 months old, rolling over is a thing of the past. Now you are on a serious mission to crawl, and sit up. Jordan, you are 3 months old!....and probably the smartest baby ever! ;)
- You now laugh out loud. Simply amazing!
- You kick like nobodies business! You sit in your bouncy seat and bounce like crazy with the most excitement ever!
- You love TV. At first we thought it was cute that you tried so hard to see the tv when it was kinda out of your view.....but now you have defiantly proven to be your fathers child. You already cant get enough of it, and it makes me feel like a stellar parent ;)
There is so much more that I love about you. I could go on forever.
But the most beautiful thing so far is that you are the best baby ever. You never get upset, you are full of smiles and love.
I am so bummed that I have to go back to my day job soon, but I am so happy that we get to leave you with friends that love you so much.
So Jordan, please slow down - you are growing way too fast and I love you just the way you are! :)
All my love,
A few recent faves:
A few recent faves:
So fresh and so clean...
Some one LOVES this blanket during tummy time.
I love the light the little lamp on his changing station gives off!
his sweet little dimpled feet! :)
My current fave! ...the hat is still a little big, but I couldn't resist!